About Utterly Uncluttered
Utterly Uncluttered is a growing Professional Organizing company in Michigan's Metro Detroit area. We provide sustainable solutions that save time and improve quality of life by transforming spaces that are cluttered and disorganized into spaces that are uniquely functional and organized. Utterly Uncluttered is looking to add Professional Organizers to our growing team!
Hiring Professional Organizers
Utterly Uncluttered is currently seeking part time (with opportunity for full time) organizers to manage and/or co-manage home organizing projects.
- Work closely with clients and Utterly Uncluttered staff to ensure the client's goals and needs are understood and well executed.
- Work to develop solutions that are sustainable based on each client's unique lifestyle.
- Guide clients through their current items to determine what they need and what items can be donated/removed.
- Maintain professional communication throughout the project with the client.
- Understand when change may need to be made and make adjustments as needed.
- Assist with donation pick-ups/drop-offs, shopping and return of supplies.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable taking on new projects.
- Must have excellent decluttering and organizing skills and use creativity to determine the ideal solution based on the client’s goals.
- Solution-oriented with the ability to strategize quickly.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment and comfortable making changes as the business grows.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Must deliver a WOW customer experience.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel around SE Michigan as needed.